Want to deeply impact the lives of millions of Vietnamese by empowering them to reach their potential? Join Sieu Viet, one of the most well-positioned players in Vietnam's recruitment landscape. Our longevity and deep understanding of the industry, powered by data and technology, allows us to build powerful solutions to serve people at scale.
We are seeking a Product Manager with a passion for impact creation to help bring leading technology to the palms of millions of Vietnamese. As the PM, you will have opportunities to lead a team (designers and engineers) to launch new features in an agile product development environment.
- Drive features from conceptualization to launch and post-release experimentation.
- Make fast and informed decisions from a systemic and strategic viewpoint to ensure the product delivers value to users and the business.
- Work with engineers to develop new features.
- Adopt a user and data-driven approach to product development – by marrying both quantitative (AB testing) and qualitative (user research & usability testing) in order to drive compounding improvements across all funnel metrics.
- Segment users based on quantitative and qualitative data and advised on product roadmap, product positioning, product messaging, and partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with a broader team from sales and marketing and champion new product ideas.
- Demonstrated success with 4+ years as a PM for software products.
- Proven track record of working with engineering team to ship products on time
- Experience with analytics tools and AB Testing frameworks.
- Passion for creating tangible and meaningful impact to people's lives.
- Strong ability to lead a full stack growth team to rapidly iterate on experiments
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods (UX wireframes, information architecture, swim lanes)
- Experience working as a full-time member of a fast-paced product company is a plus.
- 23 Tran Cao Van Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCM City
What we offer
- Competitive packages
- Room to grow professionally
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of millions of Vietnamese.
Email email@example.com with:
- Your portfolio, LinkedIn or CV
- What's your one most favorite product and why?