Project Manager (Digital Transformation, ERP Implementation)
Do you want to deeply impact the lives of millions of Vietnamese by empowering them to reach their potential? Join Sieu Viet, one of the most well-positioned players in Vietnam's recruitment landscape. Our longevity and deep understanding of the industry, powered by data and technology, allows us to build powerful solutions to serve people at scale.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a passion for impact creation to help bring leading technology to the palms of millions of Vietnamese. As the Project Manager in the Data & Analytics Team, you will work directly with our Chief Data Officer to help plan and oversee the Digital Transformation process of the company. Down the road, you’ll also be taking on other exciting related projects of the data team, such as Data Warehousing, Cyber Security, Hiring AI, among others. You will have the opportunity to work with teams across the organization, and to develop your project management skills to the next level.
- Plan and ensure the exceptional execution of such plans with speed and quality.
- Clearly articulate the Why, What, How, Who and When of every project.
- Align and mediate conversations leading to shared expectations between stakeholders.
- Make fast and informed decisions from a systemic viewpoint to ensure the projects deliver their core business objectives on time.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Evaluate project’s results & formulate success recipes.
- Demonstrated success with +3 years as a Project Manager.
- Proven track record of working with different teams to deliver results on time and of quality.
- Extensive experience with ERP implementations / leading complex systems implementation, including vendor/partner management
- Experiences with Digital Transformation related projects
- Previous exposure to operational performance management (OPM) preferred
- Experience with project management tools.
- Strong ability to communicate and manage expectations of different stakeholders.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leading
- Display strong emotional intelligence
- Delegation, teamwork, negotiation
- Conflict management, adaptability, stress tolerance
- Experience working as a full-time member of a fast-paced product company with some technical background is a plus.
- PMP certification from PMI preferred
What we offer
- Competitive packages
- Room to grow professionally, sponsorship for learning & development of related skills
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of millions of Vietnamese.
Seniority Level: Associate / Senior
Employment Type: Full-time
Email email@example.com with:
- Your portfolio, LinkedIn or CV