Siêu Việt Group is Vietnamese leading HR provider. We are proud of being a reliable companion, empowered by savvy tech competency, for every job seeker, and every enterprise throughout their development, helping every job seeker seeking for proper job opportunity and promotion easily, and helping every enterprise effectively recruit the right candidates with reasonable budget.
With four main products including Tiemviecnhanh.com, Vieclam24h.vn, Viectotnhat.com, and Mywork.com.vn, we are proud of offering job search opportunities for 6 million job seekers and job posting for 500,000 recruiters in the last 6 years.
As part of vision, we are looking for a new talent within our Finance Business Partnering team, a person with intersection of interest and growth plan in Finance, Strategy and Data Analytics. As Senior in Team, you will work closely Financial Accounting team, Technical Team, Business Intelligence and Product and Development team, and Business Development team to provide financially and business-analytically sound decision and analyses to Finance Head, BOM (Board of Management) and other business partners on daily basis or ad-hoc basis. Our end goal is to drive KPIs of partners and the company.
Your mission will include but not limited to the followings:
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Partner with Financial Accounting Team in review month-end closing to ensure the quality of Financial Statements and Accounting Procedure;
- Take responsibility of delivering monthly performance reviews (management report), building or reviewing monthly management month-end reporting, providing readers of dashboard with informative comments on the performance picture of the month, reviewing monthly KPIs;
- Taking responsibility of rolling forecast and annual forecast, reporting directly to CEO and Finance Head;
- Provide Finance Head and CEO with actionable advice for improvement in Finance operation;
- Provide business partners with financial information for analysis purposes;
- Take responsibility for the performance of business teams (Business, Marketing, Product, and other supporting teams), providing team with business logic, reviewing the operation dashboard on BI tools;
- Serve as key business analytical partner, bridging the gap between business logic and technical things, providing business partners with insights, data, and direction to leverage the power of data in analyzing activities to grow the business and improve operation.
- Play as a trustful partner to executive levels in formulating the strategy and execution of business plan.
- Learning and can-do attitude, and business mindset are a-must;
- Strong interest in tech-driven business, exposure to Tech business is a plus;
- Strong financial and analytical thinking;
- Master’s degree is a plus;
- Mastering in English (Communication and Writing) is a compulsory;
- Business oriented, partnering-oriented, solution and result oriented, influence people
- Fast-growing company with many tech projects;
- Opportunity to move up, working directly with Function Head, BOD, BOM and external service providers to unlock your potential both professionally and personally;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org