We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Hands-on experience with programming languages PHP's frameworks like Phalcon or Laravel
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Flexible working hours (Mon - Fri only), 15-day leaves/ year (12 Annual, 3 sick leaves).
- Flat, open, fast-paced working environment with the best support from stakeholders.
- Challenging working environment where every new idea is welcomed.
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, allowance - lunch, parking, telephone, etc.).
- Fully compliant with Social Insurance (health, social, and unemployment).
- Extra Accident Insurance for all employees, Premium Health Care Insurance for Manager and above level.
- 13th-month policy, Incentives, Bonus - subject to company performance.
- Performance & Salary review twice per year.
- “Bonding Policy” – for team engagement.
- Company's congrats gifts on birthdays, Wedding Day, Children's Day, Woman's Day, Independent Day, Company's birthday, and other special occasions.
- Annual Health Checkup (once per year).
- Variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, team building to Year-End Party, etc.
Why you should join us:
- The opportunity to work as 2nd player in the HR Tech Market with huge ambition and mission in the labor market.
- A great chance to impact millions of Vietnamese life through job opportunities and more.
- Passionate & talented colleagues.