Are you a curious person who has a strong data-driven mindset? Are you a creative problem-solver who is not afraid to experiment new ways of doing things? Are you excited about working for an established organization, but is transforming itself to adopt a modern startup culture yet again? We’re looking for you!
Sieu Viet is one of the leaders of online recruitment platforms in Vietnam. We own popular sites such as ViecLam24h, TimViecNhanh, ViecTotNhat and MyWork. We’ve just started on our journey of transforming the entire organization, from products to culture. We are growing rapidly with a mission to become a companion to both job seekers and employers on their journeys, and to equip them with best-in-class tools that help them along the way.
You will be our first data analyst and work directly with our Chief Data Officer to spearhead our digital transformation initiative, among several other awaiting projects. Your main immediate responsibilities include gaining a deep understanding of the current company operations, working with the team to analyze data and create a digital transformation roadmap for Sieu Viet. Down the road, you will be analyzing our massive datasets of job posts and resumes to identify market gaps and value-added opportunities.
- Gather requirements, create detail plans for data analysis projects
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualizations
- Evaluate and define product and business metrics
- Empower the team to answer data questions quickly
- Run statistical analyses such as key driver analysis, churn analysis, etc.
- Design, run and analyse trial experiments in both business and product domains
- Partner with data scientists to build highquality data sets and machine learning models
- Expert SQL and data analysis skills.
- Expert data visualisation skills using BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient with Python and R
- Experienced with statistical analyses
- 5+ years experience in similar roles
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with business and technical stakeholders
- Proactive problem solving, have an eye for detail
- Good understanding of supply and demand matching theories would be a plus
What we offer
Room to grow professionally, sponsorship for learning & development of related skills
Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of millions of Vietnamese.
Annual Performance Bonuses (up to 2 salary months per year).
Salary review 2 times/year.
Parking fee & Lunch allowance
Annual Health Checkup, Premium Health Care (Manager level), Accident Insurance for all members.
Enjoy a variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, quarterly team building to New Year party, company trip etc.
Flat, open and fast-paced environment where every ideas are welcomed
Email: [email protected]
Call/Zalo/Skype: 090 147 1088